We are looking for a Marketing & PR Manager with 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in a digital marketing or related role to join our work family and grow our brand together with us.
We promote a culture of collaboration, kindness, teamwork and respect, and work together with our people to grow them on professional and personal levels. What you will find in Team TPB is a group of sincere and genuine individuals who contribute with their time and skills to honour one another, who eat together and have fun together, and genuinely respect one another - a work place that is enjoyable to return to, day after day.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to) –
- Lead the marketing and communication efforts of the brand to the world with the aim to grow brand awareness, drive traffic and revenue, improve conversion rates, strengthen brand loyalty, improve customer retention and increase sales
- Managing, implementing, tracking and optimising all our digital platforms (including website), communication channels and media relationship to deliver a consistent experience to our customers to strengthen brand loyalty and increase sales.
- Plan the content calendar and create and develop digital strategies, creative campaigns, communications, materials and execution across multiple platforms that drive traffic and web conversion
- Work together with brand team and management to devise sales and partnership strategies e.g. new markets, new concepts and merchandise ideas, pop-ups, collaborations, that increase brand awareness and revenue
- Analyse and assess the performance of all marketing efforts and engagement, and report regularly to management on results, progress and initiatives
- Manage, execute and track the brand's relationship with the media and influencers to develop strong partnerships
- Work with management to grow the brand footprint and awareness and revenue in key strategic markets
Qualifications Needed -
- Previous work experience of 4-5 years in a relevant job scope (in particular, fluency in looking at data from key platforms like Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager, and devising and refining marketing strategies accordingly)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (English)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma
A few key elements you will need to excel in this role -
- Loves fashion, lifestyle and keeping up with trends, and playing a role in a growing start-up
- An affinity for analysing data and making good observations from numbers and reports, knows how to qualify and deliver results
- Personable and relational, can work independently but also works well in a team, values relationships
- Creative and enjoys coming up with new ideas and strategies, able to think strategically, shows initiative, detail oriented and conscientious, pro-active
- Responsible and follows through on projects well
- Writes and communicates well
- Be a team player that is communicative, responsive, teachable and willing to learn
- Highly committed and have a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work independently, efficient, fast, responsible, trustworthy and able to meet timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small team & entrepreneurial environment, with a genuine interest in being part of making a difference
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send an email including the following:
- Resume (including amongst other things, basic contact information about yourself);
- A clear picture of yourself; and
- A short 100-200 write-up of why you feel you are the right person for the job.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.